Thursday, October 27, 2011

100 Dating Questions to Ask Your Girlfriend

Explore more about your beautiful better half. Presented below are 100 questions to ask your girlfriend, to know her more, to love her more.
That sufferer-in-silence has a mind too difficult to read. But still, she managed to subscribe to the yardsticks you set for your dream woman. The female mind, it's a mystery, impossible to hound. At once, you may think you know what's her favorite cuisine or music genre, and the very next moment, she astounds you with an all new sense of taste. I don't intend to be cynical, and definitely not chauvinistic, but I'm pretty certain about one thing that it, sometimes, takes some good struggle to understand the vagaries of a female mind. That's when, in the hope to dig more out of her, you, inevitably, start expecting in the relationship.

There are questions, about the past, the future, commitment, and then, there are a handful of those dreaded questions too - about the first love, break ups, and people she lost through this cataclysm called life. Today, keep that pen and paper aside, and stop making notes, guy! It may be a set of 100 questions to ask your girlfriend, but you don't need to memorize them by heart. Let her take her own sweet time to answer some of them, for what matters is your understanding with her, not your know-how of her.

100 Questions to Ask Your Girlfriend before Marriage

There isn't anything in this world that's more beautiful than those initial stages of love, is there? Those heebie-jeebies you get in your mind every time you see her dressed sexy for you, those fluttery feelings that could take your emotions skyrocketing, and those stolen glances. You know, if you're a 'smitten kitten' couple, there is a bunch of good questions to ask your girlfriend to keep the mush-mush soaring high. For your convenience, I have segregated these dating questions into four sections: Romantic, Funny, Deep, and Random. Here are my top picks.

Romantic Questions to Ask Your Girlfriend
OMG! She said 'Yes!'. Finally. To turn the heat up a notch, the following romantic questions to ask your girlfriend could help you out with knowing what she thinks of you as her partner for life. Tell you the trick, in order to leave her speechless with your wits, if she asks you a question sometime, answer in a question too. For assistance, look at what follows:
  1. What did you think about me when you first saw me?
  2. Do I make you happy?
  3. Which song comes to your mind and heart, while you think of me?
  4. When exactly did you fall in love with me?
  5. What are the things that remind you of me?
  6. What are your feelings about our first kiss?
  7. What is the sexiest thing about me?
  8. What would you like me to call you as?
  9. Who would be your dream date?
  10. Where would you like to go for your honeymoon?
  11. How can I make you feel more special?
  12. What is it I have to do to keep you in my life forever?
  13. Which is the one flaw in me that you hate the most and I can correct it?
  14. What are your romance fantasies?
  15. What kid of lingerie do you like?
  16. Describe your idea of a perfect night together.
  17. Do you feel comfortable in initiating sex?
  18. If you have to be in a long distance relationship, are you willing to fight it out?
  19. How many kids would you like to have?
  20. By what time would you want me to be back from work?
  21. Do you believe that I am your soul mate?
  22. How do you want the wedding to be?
  23. Did you take anyone's help to figure out how to ask me out on a date? (if she has asked you out)
  24. If I don't express it to you, how do you know that I want to make love?
  25. What is your idea of being happily married?
Funny Questions to Ask Your Girlfriend
Just started dating each other? Nothing's better than starting to know her by throwing some fun questions. Keep the moment light, and explore her layer by layer (not literally, lord bless your mind!). Following are what you could pick from:
  1. Do I impress you? (ask it with a puppy face!)
  2. Who was your favorite cartoon character as a child?
  3. What would be that one superpower you'd want to have?
  4. What is the dumbest question you've been asked ever?
  5. What is the wildest thing you've ever done?
  6. What's your favorite cuss word?
  7. Have you ever broken a bone of a person?
  8. What are things you like to do alone?
  9. What makes you laugh the hardest?
  10. What is your wildest fantasy till date? Which hollywood actor would you want, as a part of it?
  11. If you had a billion dollars, what would you do with it?
  12. Catfight? Who scratched who?
  13. How would you want to take revenge with your boss? (if she keeps complaining about her smutty boss)
  14. What was the scariest or the mushiest movie you have ever watched?
  15. Do you pick your nose and rub it on the couch when no one is looking?
  16. Can you see dead people? (Bah!)
  17. Which was the most embarrassing moment of your life?
  18. What's the cheesiest compliment that you have ever received, be it by a girl or a guy?
  19. Have you ever developed feelings for a girl?
  20. Did you ever have a crush on any of your male teachers?
  21. Would you like to take a stroll or join a sport activity while on beach?
  22. What would be that one thing you wouldn't be caught dead doing?
  23. Can you fake any accent? If yes, would you show me?
  24. Can I see what's all inside your handbag?
  25. Have you ever dressed like a bimbo?
Deep Questions to Ask Your Girlfriend
What could qualify as a deep question? In my view, the one that attempts to unveil all the mysteries that the female has hidden within herself with regards to the relationship between both of you. For some thought-provoking, personal questions to ask your girlfriend, here are my top picks.
  1. What is intimacy for you?
  2. According to you, what makes for a perfect man?
  3. If I were to have had a past relationship, would that bother you? Why?
  4. If you had a chance to mend an ex relationship, or to change its course, would you take it?
  5. What is your saddest memory?
  6. What is the most important thing taught to you by your family?
  7. What is your biggest fear?
  8. What turns you off the most?
  9. When you pray, whom do you pray for?
  10. How many kids would you like to have?
  11. What does a good relationship look like?
  12. What was the most frightening moment of your life?
  13. Have you ever been cheated? If yes, how?
  14. Have you ever taken any antidepressants or anxiety medication?
  15. Do you think of me as the only one you could tell anything and everything to?
  16. Which is the song that makes you cry?
  17. Do you give out second chances too easily?
  18. How would you feel if I told you I still have feelings for my ex?
  19. Do you regret any of your decisions? What are they?
  20. Which advise do you think was the best that you have received?
  21. Do you have a picture about the dream home in your mind?
  22. Who would be that one celebrity you'd want to switch life with?
  23. Would you want to spend your New Year's eve partying with friends in a disc, or a romantic dinner with me?
  24. Which is that one thing you're immensely passionate about?
  25. Do you think we could dwell into a 'live-in' relationship?
Random Questions to Ask Your Girlfriend
Bored to the core? Pick up some random questions from the compilation below, and start interrogating her. I'm sure you'll have a great time doing this! Here they are:
  1. Do you believe in God?
  2. Do you prefer an exotic meal in five-star hotels or a supremely delicious fruit-cake from a bakery nearby?
  3. What are the 3 things that make you go weak in your knees?
  4. Do you like to dance? Can you teach me some dancing skills?
  5. What is your favorite TV show?
  6. How were your school days? Is there any particular funny incident that you remember vividly?
  7. What do you like to do in your leisure time?
  8. What are the languages in which you can speak fluently?
  9. What is your favorite sport?
  10. Is there a thing you'd want to keep doing for the rest of your life?
  11. Are you Team Edward or Team Jacob (Dude, this is the funniest question you could ask your Twilight-freak girlfriend!!!)
  12. What are you excessively obsessive-compulsive about?
  13. What can totally impress you?
  14. If your life was a book, what would you name it?
  15. Where do you see yourself 10 years from now?
  16. Who is your inspiration for life?
  17. Do you booze? How often?
  18. If there is one thing that makes you smile instantly, what is it?
  19. Are you addicted to Facebook?
  20. Do you like chick flicks or action flicks?
  21. What do you like about yourself the most?
  22. Which is your dream car?
  23. What kind of music do you like the most?
  24. Are you scared of dark?
  25. What is your idea of a perfect evening?
Perhaps, it takes exceptional efforts and unlimited trust to free a relationship from relationship issues. You know, you may not always receive all the correct answers for the above 100 questions to ask your girlfriend. But then, it is easier to subscribe to the 'ignorance is bliss' school of thought, for many a time, reality is a foul syrup to gulp in. With time, the more you get to know of her, the more it will be easy for you to deal with the lemons that life throws on your bonding with her. When hard times rear their terrible heads, it's you who's going to be her savior. For life.

10 comments:

  1. HOW A SPELL CASTER BROUGHT MY FAKE ONLINE BOY FRIEND TO ME.

    MY NAME TINA FROM ITALY, THERE WAS A GUY I MET ONLINE, HE TOLD ME THAT HE HAS FALLING IN LOVE WITH ME THAT HE WAS GOING TO MARRY ME, HE KEPT ON TELLING ME SWEET THINGS. WITH TIME I FELL FOR HIM, I DECIDED TO DATE HIM, HE HAS EVERY THING A WOMAN NEED FOR A MAN. WE DATED FOR THREE YEARS AND SIX MONTHS, IT GOT TO A POINT I WAS EVEN THE ONE SENDING HIM MONEY. HE TOLD ME HE WANTED TO COME OVER TO MY COUNTRY BUT HE HAD NO MONEY TO COME OVER. I WIRED HIM MONEY UP TO FIVE TIMES BUT I DINT SEE HIM.SO I GOT WORRIED AND DECIDED TO SHARE IT WITH MY FRIEND MRS GINA SHE INTRODUCE ME TO THIS MAN CALLED DR EMUA SHE GAVE ME HIS EMAIL ADDRESS SO I CONTACTED HIM AND I TOLD HIM EVERY THING THAT HAPPENED TO ME. HE TOLD ME NOT TO WORRY THAT HE WILL BRING HIM TO ME IN LESS THAN A MONTH AND HE ALSO TOLD ME THAT THE FACE OF THE GUY IN THE PICTURE I SENT TO HIM IS NOT THE REAL PERSON AM DATING THAT HE WILL BRING HIM TO MY COUNTRY FOR ME TO SEE THE REAL PERSON AM DATING. BUT I DINT BELIEVE HIM, BUT MY FRIEND TOLD ME TO GIVE IT A TRIER, SO I DID WHAT HE TOLD ME, IN LESS THAN TWO WEEK I RECEIVED A CALL AT MY PLACE OF WORK, I WAS SHOCKED WHEN DESMOND TOLD ME HE WAS IN MY COUNTRY THAT I SHOULD COME AND PICK HIM UP AT THE AIR PORT. I HURRY DOWN TO THE AIR PORT ONLY TO SEE A TINY UGLY LOOKING MAN. SO I CALLED THE POLICE ON HIM AND HE WAS ARRESTED AND MADE TO PAY BACK MY MONEY. WHO KNOWS YOU MAY ALSO NEED HIS HELP ONE DAY. YOU CAN CONTACT HIM WITH HIS EMAIL ADDRESS @ dremuahelphome@outlook.com CONTACT HIM HE HAS SOLUTIONS TO THAT PROBLEM YOUR ARE FACING RIGHT NOW. THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME BYE.

    ReplyDelete
  2. BE CAREFUL HERE NOBODY CAN HELP YOU HERE OR EVEN SUGGEST HOW YOU CAN GET YOUR EX OR LOVE BACK,ANY TESTIMONIES OF MOST SPELL CASTER HERE MUST BE IGNORE.BECAUSE MOST OF THEM ARE SCAM I MEAN REAL SCAM WHICH I WAS A VICTIM AND I GOT RIPPED OF THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS BECAUSE I WAS SO ANXIOUS TO GET MY WIFE ROSE AFTER SHE LEFT ME FOR OVER 2YEARS WITH MY 7YEARS OLD SON JERRY,I HAVE APPLIED TO 7 DIFFERENT SPELL CASTER HERE AND ALL TO NO AVAIL THEY ALL ASK FOR SAME THING SEND YOUR NAME YOUR EX NAME ADDRESS AND PICTURE PHONE NUMBER ETC WHICH I DID OVER AND OVER AGAIN AND MOST OF THEM WERE FROM SOUTH AFRICA UNTIL I SAW THIS Email Online ABOUT DR KAKA SPELL IN NIGERIA AND I DECIDED TO GAVE HIM A CALL.HE ASK ME FOUR THINGS MY REAL NAME,MY EX AND MY EX MOTHER NAME AND £500 AND SAID MY EX WILL COME BACK IN 24HOURS SO I HAVE TO END THE CALL AS I HAVE PAID OVER $7000 ON SPELL CASTING AND COURIER AND NOTHING HAVE WORK FOR ME AFTER 3 DAYS I WAS THINKING ABOUT HOW MUCH I HAVE LOST SO FAR BECAUSE OF ROSE SO I SAID LET ME GIVE HIM A TRY SO I CALLED HIM AGAIN AND SEND MY REAL NAME,MY EX AND MY EX MOTHER NAME AND THE £340 BECAUSE I SWEAR IT WAS MY LAST TRY SO I WAS WAITING AS HE TOLD ME TO WAIT TILL NEXT DAY AND I COULD NOT SLEEP THAT NIGHT BECAUSE I REALLY LOVE ROSE AND WANT HER BACK AT 9PM THAT DAY I SAW ROSE ONLINE ON FACE BOOK AND SHE SAID HI AT FIRST I WAS SHOCK BECAUSE SHE NEVER TALK WITH ME FOR THE PAST A YEAR AND 9 MONTH NOW I DID NOT REPLY AGAIN SHE SAID ARE YOU THERE? I QUICKLY REPLY YES AND SHE SAID CAN WE SEE TOMORROW I SAID YES AND SHE WENT OFFLINE I WAS CONFUSED I TRY TO CHAT WITH HER AGAIN BUT SHE WAS NO MORE ONLINE I COULD NOT SLEEP THAT NIGHT AS I WAS WONDERING WHAT SHE IS GOING TO SAY, BY 7.AM THE NEXT MORNING SHE GAVE ME A MISS CALL I DECIDED NOT TO CALL BACK AS I WAS STILL ON SHOCK AGAIN SHE CALL AND I PICK SHE SAID CAN WE SEE AFTER WORK TODAY I SAID YES SO SHE END THE CALL IMMEDIATELY I GOT OFF WORK SHE CALL ME AND WE MEET AND NOW WE ARE BACK AGAIN I CALL DR KAKA THE NEXT DAY THANKING HIM FOR WHAT HE HAS DONE IN FACT I STILL CALL HIM AND THANK HIM AS MY LIFE WAS NOT COMPLETE WITHOUT ROSE PLEASE BE CAREFUL HERE I HAVE BEEN SCAM THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS IF YOU WANT A LOVE SPELL THE CALL DR KAKA NOW +2347061208098 OR EMAIL HIM (KAKARAKASPELL@YAHOO.COM) Sincerely,.
    {kakarakaspell@yahoo.com}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic learning guys! I’m a die heart fan of your respective blog site.

    Bonus Klik2u Advice

    ReplyDelete
  4. dr. marnish solved my relationship problem 3 days ago , i sent him some gift of appreciation for the Commitment love Spell he did for me, he made my lover to love me again. and to be committed to me again, i am very very much happy. dr.marnish brought me happiness, email dr.marnish@ yahoo. com or call him +1 5 0 3 6 6 2 6 9 3 he will turn your broken relationship around
    Rebecca Kemaya
    California, USA

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks to this great man of spirit called Dr Unoko which I don't know how to thank him for the good work he has Don for me and family which I want to share my testimony with to you all so I was married to Hassan Moel and my name is Julie deshields for six years now he left me with two kids with know reason which I don't know what to do.so one day i was in my friends place when I exposed my pain to her about my depression which I have be looking for who to help me out of it then my friend called me closer to her self telling me on how she got this great man of spirit who helped her found her way to get her husband back then I ask of his contact she quickly go and get her computer and gave me his Email ID and his number so,that is how I contacted him for a help. And now am so happy with my family and with a happy home if you are in such pain kindly Via Email {DR.UNOKOSPELLSHRINE100@GMAIL.COM} OR CALL +2348103508204.have faith in him and he will help you Julie Deshields.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The blog was absolutely fantastic! Lot of great information which can be helpful in some or the other way. Keep updating the blog, looking forward for more contents...Great job, keep it up..
    dating teenagers

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you Dr. Charles for your love spell has huge powers! I cant believe what's happening to me! It's been only 2 days since you did that spell to get my ex back and my ex boyfriend is already after me. Since the last two day-end he phoned at least 5 times. I believe he seems to realize his mistakes. It's absolutely happening as you said!! Thank you drcharlesspelltemple@hotmail.com Your work is helping me so much… Without you I would feel so lonely and miserable...Helen

    ReplyDelete
  8. I was IN A relationship with an arrogant self centered man for 4 year and had no idea of the kind of man i was living with. What am about to write now, is not a mistake its something am proud of cos i will never stand to see some irresponsible man rise my child. Until now i use to say i am the strongest woman on earth i mean no matter what a man throws at my face in a relationship i will always not let it affect me. Well i was wrong when you have a child with that man every thing he does that is not in your interest hurt you so bad that it feels like your heart is bleeding not cos of you something but mostly because of your child. The name i'm using here is a fictional name cos i don't want anybody talking about me. Mike and i,were together for four years and we had a child a son together but we weren't married. Our relationship was just as fun as it usually is in the dating stage i mean we went dates we text all night he call me on the phone just to tell me i love you. It was the best moment of my life aside from the birth of my son and he was right there with me in the labor room when i put to birth he never left my side i mean my life was a fairy tale with the happily ever after theme. When i look back now i ask myself why?Why did he go through all that trouble when really he didn't love me as he use to say. It was hard for me cos he went from being perfect to being ruthless he made sure i knew he was cheating on me with another b**ch and went i was tried to go away with my son, he threatening to take him away for me that i came with nothing and and also leaving with nothing . I wish i can put this in film to make it more clear for you guy i mean he made me pass through hell. And he was really going to take my son from me cos he was wealthy and the law was on his side cos i had nothing to offer my son i mean i work three job and hardly had time for myself he used that against and i was losing cos i could not even afford a lawyer. Everything was spinning out of hand. All i had with me was the hate and pain in my heart i would stay up all night crying my eyes out cos i had nothing to do. But like they say a desperate woman is a dangerous one. In my quest for help on how to make the scum bag stay away form me and my son i contacted a spell casted i found online i have seen a couple of good remark about him and some most highly recommended him as the best in spell casting. Like i say am proud of what i did if wanting to be with your son by all mean necessary is crazy then i am crazy to have contacted Mutton Osun the spell caster. It made me calm when mutton osun told me he can help me and that he was not going to charge me but how ever he asked me to get the materials we use for the spell and i also paid for the delivery of the parcel he sent me with instruction of how to make the spell effective. Just weeks after i did what he asked me Mike dropped all the case and left the country with his new b**ch i didn't really care cos i had my baby that is alright for me though i love him i don't want a monster as a husband or a father of my child so i let him go. I highly recommend you contact Mutton Osun for help if you need any on his email godsofosunx@rocketmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Had a huge bust up with my partner Gerry, phoned Dr.obodo in tears, he said he could help, I must admit, I was very, very sceptical as didn't really believe he would be back after all he said, but it was just a few days when he phoned and asked to come over to talk, we talked and talked and the silly misunderstaning was all forgiven and we are back together now for good, all thanks to Dr.obodo, I would highly recommend his services, they do really, really work.Here is Info: templeofanswer@hotmail.co.uk or Cell: +2348155425481
    Lynda, Devon.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Being attracted to the same sex in countries like USA,UK Canada is really easily as i have heard.There are still people there who don't like people like us but it not as bad as that of Russia cos here we are beaten jailed and sometimes even killed.You can't hold the hand of the one you care about in the public so as to avoid been harassed we can even set a place to me cos if we are caught we face jail time.Here in Russia we gay are prisoner in our own country.I am currently in a relation with my fiance and we had to leave Russia to be together.Before now his parent were against our relationship cos they had no idea he was gay we sneaked around knowing the risks if we were to be caught.When he finally got heart to tell him family the rejected him and asked he stops seeing me or they were going to turn him in and that scared him a lot his father is a very powerful man in Russia and he made it possible for him not to be able to live the country i mean as long as you have money in Russia anything goes.I was lucky they never got to meet me cos if they did i would have not been here right now writing this article that you are all reading.Probably i would have been in jail.Months passed and there was no way we could see each other cos they had him watched to make sure he is never get to meet me and also to know the person the was he was practicing this profane act with as they called it.They stripped him of all his right to the family assets and made him an outcast i could see he was suffering form the text he was sending me they made his life miserable and made him end our relationship.I knew he was confused and did know what to do to get his life back to make his family see him the way they use to.And i knew that his family were never going to accept his life style cos they are so anti gay.If they were to be a fund riser to fight gay practice in Russia his family will be the first to ask that they host it.I love him so much but he was scared of him family and they also had a grip on him.I know most person don't believe in what about to say but still if it wasn't for Mutton Osun a spell caster that i found on the internet i would not have been writing this.It happened maybe by a slim chance or fate that i was a blog were it happened that i read three distinct comment about how he help them with similar problem.I contacted him with an email address that was in the comment.I asked Mutton Osun to cast a spell to make my then boyfriend to make up his mind to run away from Russia with me to be together and also his family as in his father to make it possible for him to leave Russia with me and set a very comfortable life for us were we were going.And i know doing spells with someone you can't even see is outrageous but i promise you he makes you feel more at else when he calls and he really goes through with his promise cos he did with mine he was really helpful to him and kind.And like other people said he doesn't even charge you for what he is doing for you.I had to provide some list of materials that he asked that i get for my spell casting.I preferred that i sent the money down to him cos they were not easy to find and even when i found them it was so expensive but he could get them cheaply.He instructed me on how to make the spell work with great effect.It took 7 seven day and night to see it result.On the seventh night my boyfriend call me to tell me we could finally be together cos his father did agreed to do all i asked mutton osun to make him do i just knew at once it was Mutton Osun spell cos it what i asked for and now me and fiance are the happiest right now we can hold hand now without fear of being harassed or sent to jail for we are in love and we are very comfortable here.His father made sure everything was set before we even got here just like i asked it should be.Am going to also leave Mutton Osun email here just like others have done for contact purpose godsofosunx@rocketmail.com

    ReplyDelete