Saturday, October 29, 2011

Cute Things to Say to Your Girlfriend When You Miss Her

Has it ever happened to you that you're missing your girl and that very moment she texts you or call you saying that she is missing you too! At times it so happens that we girls miss our boyfriends madly, but wait and watch if he feels the same way. Show how much you miss her by saying some nice things to say to your girlfriend when you miss her badly!
  • It's only your memory that stays with me throughout the day, you come, make me smile, and then the world around thinks I'm crazy!
  • Even though you're not here with me, even though for a short while, I feel how lost and incomplete I am without you, you really complete me!
  • I miss your eyes, I miss your smile, I miss the spark when you kiss me, and I hope that you too miss me. Miss you love, come to me asap!
  • Being without you baby, makes me feel so lonely, it feels am not living, am just breathing and waiting to see you again!
  • Listening to your voice, watching you smile, makes this world so beautiful, you calm down the rising storm in me, you make me look at the brighter side of life. Life is so fake without you, come back and make it real again …
  • Hope I'll be all that you deserve, I promise I will love you with all I can, you belong to me, all rights reserved!:)
  • Life isn't easy with all its ups and downs. But during the downs I know your voice calls me up. And when I'm up, you come and embrace me with a hug.
  • I never believed in the concept of soul mates. But the way you satisfy my soul, understand my thoughts, and let me be myself, I can't help but believe you to be my soul mate!
  • Can't wait to see you again, feel the warmth of your arms, feel the love that you bestow, and the talks that you share. Can't wait for you to listen to my heart, that speaks to you all the time, and beats for you all the time!
  • They say you only fall in love once, but that can't be true... Every time I look at you, I fall in love all over again. ~ Anonymous

No comments:

Post a Comment