Saturday, October 29, 2011

Cute Things to Say to Your Girlfriend in the Morning

Don't you want to make her day special by saying something cute and romantic, and that too, first thing in the morning? Imagine the smile on her face, and the love for you in her eyes when you embrace her with some lovely words, and address her with some of the cute nick names that you have kept for her! Below are some nice and cute things to say to her so that she starts a new day with an amazing smile. :) Kiss her on the forehead as she wakes up, and wish her by saying,
  • Good morning sleeping beauty! No one looks more cute and beautiful while sleeping than you do!
  • I can sit beside you and watch you sleep all my life, you are just so lovely!
  • Watching you sleep and knowing that my words are the first words in your ears this day, I feel so lucky to be with you! Wish you a lovely day ahead…well, mine will be lovely, because it started off with you next to me!
  • Good morning! You just made my day before it even started.
  • I enjoy every moment with you baby, even if it involves just watching you sleep!
  • I can stay awake for all my life, just to be the first one to kiss you every morning and see you smile!
  • Is it the morning that's lovely, or it's just you?!
  • I want to wake up next to you all my life!
  • I always thought that angels only lived in heaven. Every morning I thank God for sending this beautiful angel into my life and making my life heaven itself!
  • You are the reason why my mornings are bright, 'cos without you baby, everything is just not right! You are my sunshine and I love you so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment