Monday, October 31, 2011

Dating Relationship Questions for Women

As a woman, you must know that any mention of the word commitment can make a man run miles away from you. So, you need to be really careful with your choice of dating relationship questions and try to ascertain through them whether he too feels as strongly about the relationship as you. Here are some dating questions for women to ask men.
  • What is it about me that appeals to you the most?
  • If I don't meet you or speak to you for a day, how much difference does it make to you?
  • When you plan your future, do you ever think of me in it?
  • Do you think that the relationship that you share with me is somewhat different from the ones you had in the past?
  • Do you feel comfortable expressing your emotions in front of me?
  • Do you think that one year down the line, we would still be as thrilled about each other as we are now?
  • Am I your best friend? Do you feel that you can be completely honest with me?
  • Is there anything about me that you feel needs to be changed?
  • Do you love me? Do you ever think that we should date exclusively?

No comments:

Post a Comment